Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Advantages and disadvantages of life experience degrees

The debate over the advantages and disadvantages of life experience degrees has been going on for a long time. like all things in life, every advantage has a certain disadvantage attached to it and vice versa. Here’ I’ll explain what I have learned so far regarding life experience degrees.
From my experience and from what I have heard, let me list down a few basic list that might be useful:

Advantages

Disadvantages

- Easily reachable mode of education

- Inexpensive and extremely affordable

- Allows students earn a degree at their own pace

- Gives individuals the opportunity to excel in their career by letting them earn an accredited degree

- Lack in-person interaction with fellow students

- Cheating may be easily done depending on the evaluation criteria

- Few employers may acknowledge it, while other may still decide on for traditional degrees


No comments:

Post a Comment